Translate prescriptions filled out by MDOs and update patient profiles. Enter prescriptions from an imaged prescription within an order status. Review patient’s allergies, therapies, and current medication. Verify and quality control all RX information is complete and all necessary information is entered on the patient’s profile. Follow all necessary guidelines to ensure laws and regulations are followed.
- High School diploma or GED, previous data entry experience.
- Pharmacy technician certification per state guidelines.
- Previous Pharmacy Tech experience is preferred. Experience in a retail/specialty pharmacy setting very helpful.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within pharmacy guidelines helpful.
- Good typing skills and computer knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint).